I found the letters K and the letters N to be extremely expressive letters. The K kicked the crap out of the air, jazzercise-style, and ended with doing the splits. The K just looked pumped up and ready to go to me. It had spunk.
The N was on a trampoline and was jumping. At the pinnacle of each bounce he would wiggle, or flex. It was clear to me that this N was having a good time. It was extremely clear.
I guess I picked the letters with the most energy because I like to see that in a letter. There was a G that was animated very deftly in my eyes, which juggled itself. I liked it but it had ability, not emotion.
There was a Q that ended up crying a single tear but I abstained from picking it because that type of behavior is not to be encouraged.
No comments:
Post a Comment